I'm the kind of gal who is constantly crafting. Not only because I've made a business out of it, but because I love creating something from nothing. It's the personal touches you see in a handmade item, and the story behind it that really makes it special. In my free time, I skim through the pages of Etsy and I am always amazed by the talent and creativity that shows up on my computer screen. That's why I've decided that each Thursday I am going to do a feature on a different Etsy seller. This week I've chosen Ready Go.
Nadia of Ready Go Paper Studio creates the most adorable paper cake and cupcake toppers. It seems she specializes in wedding cake toppers, ranging from banners to personalized bride and grooms. A personal favorite of mine is the "Happy Birthday" topper photographed with delicious looking cupcakes. Everything Nadia makes is charming, and would surely make a special occasion even more memorable!

Let me know what you guys think of Nadia's Etsy shop, and share your own favorite handmade items, or even better, a shop you own yourself!

1 comment:

ReadyGo said...

Thank you so much for the feature, I love your blog!

xoxo
Nadia

Post a Comment