Hello! Very nice to meet you guys + thank you for following my new blog. I wanted to take a moment to properly introduce myself, and hopefully you guys will comment and tell me a little about yourself too! Leave a link to your blog, Twitter, online shop, anything you want me to check out!

My name is Kaley, and I live in a cozy town in New Hampshire with my two pups, my chinchilla Oskar and my kitty Ramona. I'm currently in the process of finding a condo with my boyfriend Curtis, which is something I am beyond excited about. I've lived in New England my whole life, and while I don't plan on moving away anytime soon, I do love to travel.

During the day I work as an inn keeper at a bed + breakfast in the heart of my town. The building is a beautiful Victorian home built in the late 1800's, which attracts guests from all over the world. I cook and serve breakfast, clean rooms, book reservations, and bake desserts in the afternoons. It's a dream job for me, you'll never hear me complaining about going in to work.


By night, in addition to this little blog of mine, I run an online shop - Honey Pie Headbands. I've had the shop going for almost two years now, and it's something I thoroughly enjoy doing. From dreaming up designs, creating new pieces, to talking with customers,  I love it all. It's definitely a lot of work, but I put my heart into it and I think it shows. I'm always up for custom orders, so if you're ever in the market for a special hair accessory, I'm your gal!

When I'm not at the b+b, or workin' hard on new headband designs, I love to bake cookies, work on embroidery projects, go to craft stores and yard sales, read and play my ukulele. I'm a nerd at heart, I love Star Wars, video games, reading graphic novels, and playing a game with Curtis called "Who would you cast in this imaginary movie?" (our newest favorite is actually trying to figure out who should be cast as The Riddler in Dark Knight Rises, we've agreed on Michael C. Hall).

I think that's about it for now! If you ever have any questions for me, feel free to comment, or shoot me an email. I hope you enjoy following + reading my blog. I know I'm looking forward to growing and meeting inspiring bloggers, crafters and new friends!
You can also find me here:


8 comments:

Jasmine Iris said...

you are too sweet and cute miss kaley :)

Kaley said...

Thanks Jasmine! xo

Kay said...

Wow you're adorable! Is one of your pups a pug? If so, then you're going in my favorite blogs list. I used to have a pug but she passed away in June after 12 and half years. Here's my official blog: http://fromkaywicker.blogspot.com/ can't wait to read more from you.

Kaley said...

I'm sorry to hear about your pup :(
As of right now, I don't own a pug. BUT they are my favorite dogs and I can plan on having an entire fleet of them during my life. My first one I'm going to have within the next couple of years and his name is going to be Dexter!
I'm checkin' out your blog tonight, thanks for the link!

Kay said...

Awe thank you! Oh haha I saw the pug pic earlier on here and thought gah what a cute pug! Sorry I comment so much!

Sadie said...

I love this post! Your jobs sound like a lot of fun.

Kaley said...

Hi Sadie! Thanks! It really is, I love it. Plus it's just me and the gal who owns the place working there, so it's a very comfortable place to work.

AVY said...

Such a cute style!

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Post a Comment