When it comes to makeup, I'd like to think I'm a fairly simple girl. I moisturize, put on a couple dabs of foundation and under eye concealer (I have dark circles 99% of the time), some blush, eyeliner + mascara and I'm generally done. Despite all of that, I have received a few requests from some folks Tumblr to make a makeup tutorial of some sort. I was always hesitant, only because I honestly don't do very much and I would feel kind of silly making up some sort of "tutorial". But I decided making a quick make up routine video couldn't hurt. So here it is! Check below the video for some step by steps and the list of products I used.


I started off by using Aveda Botanical Kinetics moisturizer, L'oreal True Match foundation in Alabaster, and e.l.f. under eye concealer. I didn't record that part because it's kind of boring, and I'm sure you all know how that stuff works. I went on to use CoverGirl Fresh Complexion pocket powder, and CoverGirl blush. Next up I used Hard Candy eye shadow, and I used the lighter shade near my tear ducts to "brighten up my eyes" a bit. Then I used Revlon ColorStay eye liner and CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara. I added a little bit of definition to my brows with a basic CoverGirl eyebrow pencil, and ended with a quick brush of extra blush (I like to have very rosy cheeks). There you have it!

1 comment:

Katie Louise said...

I like it--you don't wear too much and it looks great!!
(:

Post a Comment