Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your week so far. I know I am! Yesterday was the My Chemical Romance / Blink-182 show, and I had so much fun. I had seen MCR earlier this year, and although this venue was 3x bigger, we were much closer to the stage (right in the pit!) this time around. Blink was incredible, as expected. I'm just a little bummed out because I still can't hear anything out of my right ear, I'm hoping that goes away at some point today. As far as Wednesdays go, I'm thinking I will do "What I Wore" posts. I wanted to wear something cute, but it was going to be raining so I also wanted to stay dry and warm (luckily we were under a big roof during the actual show). This outfit did the trick!



3 comments:

.. said...

Ahh you're so lucky to see blink182!! Btw,cute outfit :)

Kaley said...

Thanks, I hope you can see them some day too!

alex said...

Ah I love Blink 182! They didn't came to my city though:/ So I haven't been able to see them. You are so lucky!

Post a Comment